INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect personal information, including your name, mailing address, any address you had previous to the last two years, telephone number, email address, transaction information, social security number, and credit or debit card information.
We may collect this information when you:
- complete a request, registration, application or other form
- save your information with us online or visit our site
- request a service from us
- sign up to receive email newsletter or other correspondence
- make submissions to this Website
- participate in communication on affiliated social media websites
- are referred to us through a third-party marketing promotion
To review or update personal information you’ve provided, you may call or email us at INFO@TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the personal information we collect to:
- provide you with our services
- customize and/or personalize your communications, and user experience
- better respond to your customer service inquiries
- communicate with you about your account information, or customer service needs
- improve our service
- provide technical support to you
- help us address problems with and improve our site and services
- protect the security and integrity of our site
- perform any other lawful acts except for those acts expressly prohibited by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- With companies who provide certain services for us, such as collection companies, credit card companies, banks, loans, hospital bills, credit companies, and any other companies we feel we need to contact in order to benefit you and your credit and debt problems. We only share that information needed in order for these companies to perform the services requested and they are contractually obligated to protect this information and use it for no other purpose.
- With reputable companies whose products we believe will be of interest to you.
- With law enforcement upon request, as required by law (such as by court order or subpoena), if necessary in connection with a fraud investigation, or to protect and defend our customers’ and our interests.
Our site uses “cookies” which are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive or mobile device when you visit a site. Cookies may be used in a variety of ways which enhance and personalize your online user experience. For instance, cookies allow us to recognize you when you return to our site, present relevant content to you when you visit this Website, and monitor and maintain information about your visits. You may set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you receive cookies. If you turn cookies off, you will not have access to many features that make your visit to this Website more efficient and enjoyable, and in some cases, some of our services will not function or will function with limited capability.
We use various technologies and processes to protect your information. Information such as your credit or debit card account number is transmitted through a secure server using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. Note however that absolute security can never be guaranteed. We will never request your credit card or other personal information by email. If you receive an email that appears to be a request from us for personal information, do not respond as this may be a “phishing” scam designed to steal your information. Never include your credit or debit card number or other sensitive information in an email as it is not a secure means of transmitting information. We will only request such information during secure transactions at our site.
It is your responsibility to safeguard any password you create to access “My Account” and to sign-out when your visit is complete.
Our site is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. The child’s parent or guardian should contact us if we have inadvertently collected such personal information and we will delete it from our files.
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that this site is hosted on our computer servers in the United States. Your use of this site or submission of personal information will constitute your consent to the transfer of personal information outside of your home country.
UPDATING AND MODIFYING YOUR COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
If you wish to update your information or do not wish to be contacted via email, direct mail and/or telephone, please contact us by email at INFO@TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM or telephone at 1.888.502.0325. Provide your exact name and postal or email address so that we may identify you accurately. You may also “unsubscribe” from our email by using the link provided at the bottom of each email. If you ask us to remove you from marketing lists, it may take up to 10 days to process your “do not email” request. It may take up to 8 weeks to process your “do not mail” request because mailings are planned long in advance. If you purchase online, we will continue to confirm your order and order status via email, postal address or telephone.
In some limited circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Website Terms and Conditions Agreement, we may retain in our files information you have requested to remove. Further, your personal information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical constraints and the fact that we back up our system. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personal information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your request.